Sunday, February 15, 2015

Psa 119:89 Forever, O יהוה . . .

Your word stands firm in the heavens.

                                                    Contributed by Ed Moore

YAHUAH's Divine Instructions has many "forever" commands, and NO, "forever" hasn't ended yet! Man has no right to ignore Torah or YAHUSHA, and come up with his own theology and own "religious holidays"! While the COVENANT was REnewed as YAHUAH promised in (Jeremiah 31:31,Heb 8:8,Heb 10:16) His Torah did not.

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, He says, “See, the days are coming,” says יהוה, “when I shall conclude with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah a renewed covenant,

Heb 10:16 “This is the covenant that I shall make with them after those days, says יהוה, giving My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I shall write them,

Jer 31:31 “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah,
Jer 31:32 not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33 “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.

****************************

Mal 3:6  “For I am יהוה, I shall not change, and you, O sons of Yaʽaqoḇ, shall not come to an end. 


The penalty for disobedience has not changed; and YAHUAH's promises have not changed. YAHUSHA said He was here ONLY to do His Father's will; not abolish His "forever" commands. 


Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the favourable gift of Elohim is everlasting life in Messiah יהושע our Master. 

Heb 10:26  For if we sin purposely after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a slaughter offering for sins


Heb 13:8  יהושע Messiah is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

**********************
Rom 10:11  Because the Scripture says, “Whoever puts his trust in Him shall not be put to shame.” 
Rom 10:12  Because there is no distinction between Yehuḏite and Greek, for the same Master of all is rich to all those calling upon Him. 
Rom 10:13  For “everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be saved.” 
Rom 10:14  How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without one proclaiming? 
Rom 10:15  And how shall they proclaim if they are not sent? As it has been written, “How pleasant are the feet of those who bring the Good News of peace, who bring the Good News of the good!” 

*************************

There's more to having a relationship with YAHUAH than just "believing in YAHUSHA." Our Creator has some rules to follow, and if we refuse, then we don't belong to Him.

What did YAHUAH say about WHO are His people? He gives three requirements in Isaiah 56:6-8...To love His Name, honor His Sabbath and keep His covenant (Torah):

Isa 56:6 “Also the sons of the foreigner who join themselves to יהוה, to serve Him, and to love the Name of יהוה, to be His servants, all who guard the Sabbath, and not profane it, and hold fast to My covenant –
Isa 56:7 them I shall bring to My set-apart mountain, and let them rejoice in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their slaughterings are accepted on My altar, for My house is called a house of prayer for all the peoples.”
Isa 56:8 The Master יהוה, who gathers the outcasts of Yisra’ĕl, declares, “I gather still others to him besides those who are gathered to him.”

***************************
Catholicism boasts that its authority is so great it has altered one of the 10 Commandments – and the very Commandment which is a sign between Yahuah and His people forever; the Shabath day. Catholicism states that its “mark” of authority is SUN-DAY. Unless a person has Wisdom, it is impossible for them to figure out what the mark of the beast is. To appear wise, they make something up that will be accepted by those who are likewise without Wisdom. A great delusion, a lie to support another lie, is foisted upon them by their teachers.

At YirmeYahu 3, Yahuah tells us He will give us shepherds who will feed us with knowledge and understanding:

YirmeYahu / Jer 3:13-15: “‘Only, acknowledge your crookedness, because you have transgressed against Yahuah your Alahim, and have scattered your ways to strangers under every green tree, and you have not obeyed My voice,’ declares Yahuah.
‘Return, O backsliding children,’ declares Yahuah, ‘for I shall rule over you, and shall take you, one from a city and two from a clan, and shall bring you to Tsiyon. And I shall give you shepherds according to My heart, and they shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.’”
*********************
Mat 7:23 “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I NEVER KNEW YOU, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!

How can we be sure we know HIM and not have HIM say I never knew you?

1Jn 2:3 And BY THIS WE KNOW THAT WE KNOW HIM, if we guard (keep) His commands.
1Jn 2:4 The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard (KEEP) His commands, is a LIAR, and the TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM.

So if your eating pork practicing Sunday/Christmas/Easter/Lawlessness then your a __________ and YAHUSHA doesn't know you

What is TRUTH?

Psa 119:142 Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth.

Joh 14:6 יהושע said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

So TRUTH is TORAH/YAHUSHA

He is the walking TORAH.

1Jn 2:4 The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard (KEEP) His commands, is a LIAR, and the TRUTH (TORAH/YAHUSHA) IS NOT IN HIM.

******************************

Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Master, Master,’ shall enter into the reign of the heavens, but he who is doing the desire of My Father in the heavens.
Mat 7:22 “Many shall say to Me in that day, ‘Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and done many mighty works in Your Name?’
Mat 7:23 “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!

WISDOM.....EVERYONE WHO HEARS THESE WORDS OF MINE, AND DOES THEM

Mat 7:24 “Therefore EVERYONE WHO HEARS THESE WORDS OF MINE, AND DOES THEM, shall be like a wise man who built his house on the rock,

FOOLISH......DOES NOT DO THEM

Mat 7:26 “And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not do them,1 shall be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand,

Eph 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words,1 for because of these the wrath of Elohim comes upon the sons of disobedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment