Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Example

The example Yahusha set that we are to follow is that of an obedient son of Yahuah to His Commandments. Yahusha kept The Sabbath; he kept Passover and every other commandment. This is our example.
Constantine is not our example nor is The Pope not even your Christian Church. For all the double talk Christian’s do in claiming to walk in the footsteps of “Jesus” they don’t even come close to walking as Yahusha so set the example in obedience to the Law of Yahuah.
1 John 2
4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.
When the Messiah said "Follow me" (Matthew 8:22, 9:9), He meant we are to behave the way He did and obey Torah - the Word of YHVH! His death, as atonement for our sins did not mean we could simply keep on sinning and still obtain our place in the Kingdom! He meant we had our place so long as we did not continue to sin!
And Torah defines "sin." Sin is transgression of Torah (1 John 3:4)
John 14:6
Yahusha answered, "I am (my example is) the way and (my example is) the truth and (my example is) the life. No one comes to the Father except through me (my example).

No comments:

Post a Comment