Thursday, July 30, 2015

One

 I and my Father are one

We are always taught the verses where Yahusha and Yahuah are said to be one is proof of incarnation. Trinitarians love to cherry pick scriptures that seem to make Yahusha and Yahuah the "same exact being" quoting such scriptur
e out of context. They build doctrines born from "sound bites" not "sound teaching". They quote such sound bites as:

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.

When taken out of context that would seem to either mean "Yahuah is Yahusha" or Yahusha is committing blasphemy! But, taken IN CONTEXT we see, that when accused of blasphemy Yahusha went on to clearly tell us what that statement meant and he was neither committing blasphemy nor was he saying he was Yahuah. He was saying he was the son of Yahuah and they are one family through covenant. Trinitarians conveniently stop with verse 30 to make their point and never do they venture beyond that sound bite to where Yahusha clears this entire thing up. 

John 17:19-21
"And for their sakes I sanctify myself (through the Truth of Scripture, The Torah and Prophets), that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in (covenant with) me, and I in (covenant with) thee, that they also may be one in (covenant with) us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me."

So there you have it. As Yahusha sanctified himself through the Truth found in The Word, I also have been sanctified by the Truth of the Word of Yahuah. I, being born again into the family of Yahuah, by covenant of "marriage" the two shall become one. We are ONE in family, Spirit, Will, and purpose. Yahuah is our Father, Yahusha is the first born son in that family, and I am a son in that family as well being the younger brother of the eldest son.

No comments:

Post a Comment